Golf Cruise Great Lakes Canada and USA Lake Ontario Lake Erie Lake Huron Lake Michigan.
Embarkation Toronto September 21, 2021, for this Great Lakes golf cruise adventure, visiting Windsor, Tobermory, Parry Sound, Killarney, Sault Sainte Marie, Mackinac Island, Traverse City, Fayette, Milwaukee, Disembark Chicago October 3, 2021.
12 Days Cruise | HANSEATIC | INS2121
The HANSEATIC will become your front-row seat in autumn on the lakes between Canada and the USA.
Make your reservation and place your deposit today to avoid disappointment, only 120 cabins and suites, and a maximum of 230 passengers. Reservations also now being accepted for September 2022 Golf Cruise Great Lakes Canada and USA Lake Ontario Lake Erie Lake Huron Lake Michigan.
Reservation Deposits are 20% of the cruise fare for each participating Passenger. Reservation Deposit Cancellation Fee is $240 per Passenger. The golf shore excursions package is not included in the cruise price and is in the planning stage.
Cruise Fares per person based on double occupancy.
Outside Cabin from $9,804
Panoramic Cabin from $10,289
French Balcony Cabin from $10,764
Balcony Cabin from $11,429
Junior Suite with Balcony from $14,564
Grand Suite with Veranda from $20,273
- Restaurants. International Gourmet Cuisine: early-bird breakfast, full breakfast, afternoon coffee/teatime, lunch, and dinner (three restaurants to choose from in the evening with flexible opening hours)
- Cabin. In your cabin: champagne to welcome you, mini bar restocked daily with non-alcoholic beverages (additional selection of spirits in Grand Suites and Junior Suites), coffee machine, 24-hour cabin service (Butler service in Grand Suites and Junior Suite)
- A flat-screen TV with information and entertainment program, personal email account, and Internet access via Wi-Fi (emails free of charge, Internet subject to a charge)
- Spa and Fitness. Extensive sports program: fitness area with ocean view, course program, golf activities onboard
- OCEAN SPA with Finnish sauna with an ocean view, steam sauna, indoor and outdoor relaxation area (spa treatments and hairdresser at a surcharge)
Golf & Cruise.
Welcome to Golf & Cruise – when one of the best cruise ships in the world meets the most interesting greens around the globe.
A round of golf and a cruise have much in common. They offer many surprises, make lasting impressions, and bring new acquaintances.
On our Golf & Cruise voyages, we have reserved the best greens for you.
Golfers with a handicap of 36 or better can play on these first-class courses alongside our PGA professionals.
While at sea, the golf simulator(s) and modern video analyses invite you to perfect your technique.
Our Golf & Cruise voyages are rounded off by friendly get-togethers on board.
Our Golf & Cruise package includes:
- Welcome cocktail
- First-class support from experienced PGA golf professionals on board and on the golf course
- Baggage service, shoe-shining, and golf club cleaning
- Individual training at the golf simulator and video coaching
- Warm-up on the driving range, including balls
- Green fees and trolleys (golf carts subject to availability)
- Transfer to and from the golf course with an English-speaking tour guide
- One special award for each cruise (for example Nearest to the Pin etc.)
- Halfway snacks
- Exclusive dinner with the PGA golf professional
- Presentations and personal tips from the PGA golf professional
A Golf & Cruise doesn’t just mean playing unforgettable rounds on the world’s most beautiful courses – you also get the great feeling of being able to call on our combined golfing expertise at any time. That’s why at least one PGA professional accompanies every golf cruise – to be at your side on the green, share valuable knowledge in interesting talks, or perfect your swing in an individual lesson.
To book this GolfAhoy trip or to request additional information, please complete our Reservation Quote Request Form to get started.