Welcome aboard our Annual Hawaii Golf Cruise | Anniversary Valentine’s Week | 2023
Deposit $250 per cabin. Reserve now to secure these early birdie booking bonuses for a limited time.
Early Birdie Booking Bonuses
- For a limited time only, enjoy 30% off your cruise fare
- Second Guest Flies FREE. Buy NCL airfare for one guest, and the second guest flies FREE
- Cheers! Raise a glass to unlimited adult beverages in all bars, lounges, and restaurants
- Venture out in Kahului, Hilo, Kona, with a $50 Per Port Shore Excursion Credit
- Take your tastebuds on a tour with a complimentary Specialty Restaurant Dining Package
- Stay connected while at sea with 250 minutes of Free WiFi to use throughout the ship
- $25 shipboard credit from GolfAhoy
Hawaii Golf Cruise Anniversary Valentine’s Week 2023 Group Departure. Sailing from Honolulu, Hawaii at 7 PM on Saturday, February 11th, 2023, returning to Honolulu on Saturday 18th, 2023 at 7 AM. GolfAhoy recommends you fly into Honolulu a day or two prior to your cruise departure. Don’t book your return air home for before 10:59 AM. For guests on late afternoon flights, we offer a Pearl Harbor Tour with airport transfer included.
GolfAhoy has optional Honolulu pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel accommodation packages that include coach transfer to the ship on Saturday from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort or the luxurious Four Seasons at Ko Olina. Spend Thursday night and\or Friday night in Waikiki. Play a round of golf on Friday in Oahu before your cruise if you arrive on Thursday.
GolfAhoy’s preferred pre-cruise or post-cruise luxury resort on Oahu is the Four Seasons at Ko Olina.
When you book your stay at Four Seasons at Ko Olina through GolfAhoy, a Travel Leaders member agency, you get exclusive perks.
- Priority check-in
- VIP Concierge service
- Complimentary full breakfast daily for two
- Room upgrade, subject to availability at check-in
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- A special amenity once per stay usually a $100 property credit, free massage, car transfer, complimentary lunch or dinner
“Golfers going to the Hawaii Islands for the first time are rewarded with winning views of different islands and get to play five of Hawaii’s top championship golf courses during a GolfAhoy Hawaii Golf Cruise. If it is a special occasion, birthday, or wedding anniversary celebration, this is the Hawaii golf cruise for you.” – Leisure & Travel Golf Magazine
Hawaii Golf Cruise Anniversary Valentine’s Week 2023.
Circle the Hawaii Islands on this 7-day Norwegian Cruise Lines\Pride of America cruise, and play 5 Hawaii championship golf courses in different ports o’ call.
Curated exclusively by GolfAhoy for our Hawaii Golf Cruise Anniversary Valentine’s Week 2023 GROUP guests. Book through: https://golfahoy.com/reservation-request Reservation Requests Department +1-239-344-9187.
Ports O’ Call. Honolulu, Oahu | Kahului, Maui | Hilo, Hawaii | Kona, Hawaii | Nāwiliwili, Kaua`i | Honolulu, Oahu
88 Pride of America Hawaii adventure and sightseeing tour shore excursion choices in each port for non-golfing-travel-companions.
GolfAhoy Hawaii GOLF Excursions – play:
Pride of America Accommodations Sale Priced Per Person based on double occupancy
View the different cabin and suite interiors, watch the Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America Hawaii Cruise Tour in 4K VIDEO down below.
- Interior Cabins from $2,043 are the least expensive and quite comfortable if you are not claustrophobia prone
- Next in cruise fare cost are the Oceanview Cabins from $2,449, they have a fixed window and no balcony
- The most popular Category to sell out early are the Balcony Cabins from $2,995, they come with a sliding glass patio door to your private veranda with outside chairs and a table
- Up on the higher Decks, you will find the luxuriously appointed and spacious Suites, with private Butler and Concierge services and many other VIP amenity privileges – Penthouse Suites from $4,049 with large balconies, Family Suites, Owners Suites, and a Deluxe Owners Suite which comes with a grand piano in your luxuriously appointed living room, a jacuzzi hot tub on the expansive private veranda, course by course white-glove Butler breakfasts, lunches and dinners served in your Suite on request, plus evening cocktails and aperitifs. A priceless perk that comes with a Suite is VIP priority boarding and disembarkation. Avoid the long lines to get off and on the ship with your golf bag
- GolfAhoy Tip for guests in Suites. Tip your Butler to have your golf bags carried for you to the gangplank
- Solo Traveler Studio Stateroom Now, for the first time, there are a group of staterooms specifically designed and priced for the solo traveler that comes with access to the Studio Lounge. Here, you can start your day with a morning coffee, a bite to eat, and mingle with other Studio guests.
Join us for a Studio cabin for solo travelers tour, and visit the NCL Studio Lounge VIDEO
Dining and Restaurants
Your selected cabin accommodations as well as meals in the main dining rooms onboard the NCL Pride of America are included in the cruise fare, breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. Additional onboard dining outlets for burgers, pizza, and buffets are also included in your fare. You will pay a nominal service cover charge for specialty restaurants.
GolfAhoy Tip – have breakfast in the main dining room, included, white linen service, cooked to order eggs, fresh hot toast, best eggs benedict, mimosas – beats the Buffet Breakfast hands down – Suite guests order Butler service breakfast on your private balcony.
Norwegian Cruise Line Freestyle Dining VIDEO
Only Norwegian Cruise Line offers the freedom and flexibility of Freestyle Dining, which means no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating. Enjoy a four-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. Dress up. Dress down. Sit with your friends or make new ones. Dine inside or oceanside along The Waterfront. Since the Norwegian Cruise Line is the only cruise line with a fleet of ships specially built with restaurants from bow to stern, you can enjoy more dining options than the days of your cruise.
Cagney’s Steakhouse Specialty Dining VIDEO
Steak is the standard at Cagney’s, an American-style steakhouse on Pride of America. Sip your favorite cocktail as you select from choice cuts of perfectly prepared Certified Angus Beef®. Tip – do not forget to order the famous truffle fries.
Asian Fusion Complimentary Dining VIDEO
Get your chopsticks ready for the exotic flavors of the Far East with Chinese and Pan-Asian cuisine on Pride of America, including a variety of sushi rolls and a delicious Noodle Bar.
Italian Fare Specialty Dining VIDEO
Enjoy the finest ingredients at this vibrant Italian restaurant on Pride of America. Dine on classics like pasta carbonara or lobster fettuccine. Then indulge in the affogato.
French Le Bistro Specialty Dining VIDEO
Surround yourself with classic décor and plates of rich French cuisine, such as bouillabaisse and cote de boeuf, at Le Bistro.
Teppanyaki Specialty Dining VIDEO
The sizzles and surprises never cease at Teppanyaki, an authentic Japanese Hibachi restaurant. Sit at a lively shared table as a skillful chef perfectly grills steak, seafood, and chicken on a large steel grill.
Moderno Churrascaria Specialty Dining VIDEO
Looking for a unique beef experience? Moderno Churrascaria, Pride of America’s authentic Brazilian steakhouse, is a must. Start with an impressive salad bar but save room for skewers of slow-roasted meats carved tableside by Pasadores.
Top-quality nightly production shows like, SIX, are playing onboard select Norwegian ships. Pride of America entertainment talent are among the best comedians, magicians, singers, and dancers at sea – in this ship size category – 920 feet, 2186 guest capacity, 80439 gross tonnage.
Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America Hawaii Cruise Tour in 4K VIDEO
The award-winning Go Visit Hawaii team’s video tour of Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America cruise ship that sails around the Hawaiian islands. The video walkthrough includes embarkation, cabins and suites, public areas, restaurants, food, ports, and much more. All in stunning ultra-high-definition 4K!
Post-cruise Pearl Harbor & USS Missouri, USS Arizona Memorial Tour VIDEO
A deeply moving and emotional experience where you will learn about the 1,177 seamen who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on December 7, 1941. This nostalgic journey takes you to the two places that marked the beginning and the end of the war for the United States – Pearl Harbor and the USS Missouri. At the site of Pearl Harbor, visit the Arizona Memorial where the remains of the USS Arizona lie silent beneath the waves. The 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor will unfold in detailed narrations and photos. From here you’ll travel across the Ford Island Bridge to the historic USS Missouri battleship, nicknamed the ‘Mighty Mo.’ Explore the passages, rooms, and corridors on a self-guided tour. Note: This tour is only available for Pride of America guests with flights after 6:00 pm.